If you have an auto claim:
- Do not leave the scene unless you are in danger.
- Call the police immediately.
- Make sure all involved parties are safe.
- Do not admit fault.
- Do not discuss the accident details with anyone other than the police or your agent.
- Obtain identification, insurance information, make, model, and license plate numbers of all vehicles and parties involved.
- Take photos of the accident/damages at the scene.
- Call your Lazar agent.
If you have a property claim:
- Make sure you and your family/employees are safe.
- Contact necessary emergency services, if needed.
- Cal your provider claim line first, then contact your Lazar agent.
- Report the type of loss and determine if it is safe to enter the premises.